Friday, January 30, 2009

Thanks again

I want to say thanks to everybody that attended Tmo's memorial service on Thursday afternoon. All of you made me feel better about what is a difficult situation. Thanks first to everybody who was there to witness. If I may I'd like to say thanks (in no particular order) to those people I knew (well or not). Thanks to Allison Young for the great stories and laughs, Nick K, thanks for coming from LA, thanks Steve Chadie for the Tmobile stories, thanks Stanley Miller for the waffle house inspector story, Thanks Oliver for coming from Santa Cruz, Ca., Thank you Idle Rich staff for EVERYTHING, thanks to Tom and Moose Watson for listening to our stories, thanks to Angela and Zoey White for the hugs, Thanks to Dave B. for being Dave, Thanks to Grammy for makin it, thanks Shannon H. for calling, thank you Dan for the cd and please thank your mom for remembering me, thank you to the church staff for lettin us all come in, thanks down the street Pete for coming, thanks Scotty K. for mining your junk mail folder, thanks Jay for rippin the ditch and being a great dad, thanks Ean and Eric for being the white equivalent to the Brothers Johnson, thanks Karen for the killer gifts @ the Goldrush, thanks Meredith for the kind words, pictures, and let lil Craig know we're gonna make a cardboard cut-out of him, thanks Jenny for being everything that you are, thanks Jason and Barbara for the DVD, Thanks Mel for making it from NM, thanks Nick Watson for being part of my EA degree, thanks Mandon + family for makin it out, thanks Gack for the stories and introductions, thanks to the dude in the pew in front of me for the kind gesture, thanks Miguel for the kindness, thanks Amanda Lbs for the books, thanks Lucinda and Job Slut, thanks Bud Foote for the conversation, thanks to the log roller wherever you are, thanks Pat R. for makin it and lettin Mike B. know, thanks Cindi's for having a full bar, thanks Gail for coming, thanks Lorna H. for the kindest true-blue message, thanks Chuck G. for being the anti-Tmo, thanks CC and Aine, i can never say that enough to you two, thanks J. Liles for the DO blog entry, thanks to Tmo's family, thanks to the Kernal for holding my hand and being the best GD wife a man could want, and finally thanks TMO for bringing us all together. 

If I left anything out, please e-mail me and I will fix it pronto. till then, keep 'em coming. As long as you're out there thinking about TMO, he'll be around. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everybody,

    I am horrible on the computer and don't know how to put something on a blog.I hope this gets read by all blog viewers .If you can post this for me so everyone can read it please do.

    As I sit and read these posts through tears ,I cannot possibly explain in words , just how much what everyone has said means to me.

    Many of you knew my brother far far better than any of his family did .These stories and tales , are what I have left to hold on to .They mean the world to me and I am honored to know that my brother enriched so many lives and was blessed by such good friends .Your words are encouragement to me each day !

    God bless each and every one of you for posting your memories here ,I love you all for it.

    Moose Watson

    ReplyDelete