Saturday, January 24, 2009

Got photos? Stories?








Today, I received a flood of calls from people who, like me, knew and loved Tim Watson aka TMO. He was a brother and a mentor to me and a friend to more than a few. Looking for a place to collect photos and stories to share with the hundreds of people out there who I know knew TMO and love him the same way that I do, I decided to start this in the hopes that those who knew him could share any information they have especially information related to memorial services and the like. Please pass this on to friends, so that if they have something we can bring it together. If you or anyone you know has something to share please email me @ matthewjbooth@yahoo.com and I will post it. The pictures here were taken by my friend Angela on New Years Eve in east Austin. Please help me add to this. Thanks, m. booth, FT. Worth, TX. 1.24.2009 

1 comment:

  1. I met T-Mo at a party in 1986 or 1987 and he immediately stood-out from the throng of skaters (both pro and otherwise) that were there. We eventually became friends through mutual skateboarding buddies and happily crossed paths many times over the years. I briefly lived with Matt Booth and T-Mo after I graduated from college but I was just a guest in the house that they made into a home. Those two could have made a great "buddy picture" together as they seemed to compliment each other so well.

    T-Mo was kind of my hero in many ways and I wish I could have told him that while he was still with us. T-Mo was the physical embodiment of Texan Individuality, Texas Skateboarding, and Texas Punk (with some Beatnik thrown in)...how could you not love him? He will forever be on the short-list of the nicest, most-entertaining, most down to earth, and most-positive people I've known.

    I also want to thank him for not throwing me off the stage when I took over on one of his hand drums for one of the last Jesterhead shows. Love you man...

    -Scott E. Krakowski

    ReplyDelete