Sunday, January 25, 2009

Talking with TMO




Vivid converstions with T


TMo, "Angela, it's TMo.  I just ate a pork chop the size of my head."  Angela, "What?"  TMo, "I said a pork chop the size of my head, really."

TMo, "Hey Angela, I'm coming over.  Let's talk about how much better we are than everyone else."

TMo, "I'm sorry I missed your birthday party Angela.  I had to ride to Harvest Classic.  Can I bring a personal pig over next weekend and roast it?"  Angela, "Teemee, I am not a spontaneous maker of whole cooked pigs."  TMo, "Can I at least come have leftovers?  I'll take you to Harvest Classic for your next birthday."  Angela, "Ok T.  Come get leftovers.  Do you have an extra helmet?"  TMo, "Did you say gravy?"

TMo, "Angela, you are sassier than me."  Angela, "I could never meet your sass mass."  TMo, "I love you, Mrs. Tragus."

TMo, "Angela, I've started a diet.  I only go to Asian buffets now.  No more Mexican food for a while.  Noodles are good."

My last conversation with T (Jan 17), "Alright, I can pick you up for the Powersquid show if you want."  Angela, "Let's do it."  TMo, "Can we go eat first? and how do you cook venison backstrap."


I am really going to miss you TMo.  I'm so sad.  Your heart was like no other.  You were a true friend.  And I loved your phones calls, your drop bys, big hugs, cigars, fire shenanigans, wrestling, and cooking for you.  You're a legend.


1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! They remind me of the nickname I gave him way-back when I first saw him skateboard...Weeble-wobble. 'Cause..."weebles wobble but they don't fall down."

    ReplyDelete