Saturday, January 24, 2009

All I Know

from the Austin American Statesman 'Blotter' blog:


Motorcyclist killed in collision

A man died tonight after his motorcycle collided with a car stopped at a traffic light in North Austin, police said.

The man, whose name was not released, was driving a motorcycle south in the 7600 block of North Lamar Boulevard when he ran into the back of a Ford stopped at the traffic light at Morrow Street at 6:52 p.m., said Lt. Cedric Hudson of the Austin Police Department.

The motorcyclist was taken to University Medical Center at Brackenridge where he died, Hudson said.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt -
    I just heard about Tmo from a friend (Mikey Bullock) and wanted to tell you I am so sorry about him. I'm sorry about a lot of stuff.

    Hope you are taking things one day at a time. I know T was basically your big brother! Such a good guy who deserved so much more than life gave him and he made the most of it all. Please let me know how you are doing.- Amy Pospichal

    ReplyDelete