Tuesday, January 27, 2009

From: Tom Watson, TMO's big brother, Greenville, TX

I am not sure how to post to a blog or add photos or any of that stuff, but I would like to say thanks to you that started the blog site and thanks to all of you who are posting stories, photos, videos and the likes. I wish that I could have been around more often to see Temo in his own element. I have always known that Temo was huge hearted person and that he made friends wherever he was. I am saddened by Temo  leaving us, but I feel joy as well knowing that Temo had touched as many people as he did throughout his life. I will miss his phone calls and the times that I did get to see him. Don’t miss an opportunity to give someone a hug and tell them how much you love them and appreciate them and when you do this think of one os Temo’s big bear hugs.

 

Thanks to you all,

 

Tom Watson

Temo’s Brother in Greenville, Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment