Sunday, January 25, 2009

T in 2

TMO summed up for me in these 2 stories.
 
1. TMO telling this story about he rides to the Grand Canyon on his motorcycle with his longboard attached on back. He stops at the visitor center and there is a gaggle of Harley guys and their women and they are all decked out in Harley clothing...Mickey Mouse Harley, Cowboys HArley, etc etc. Some some wise ass says to TMO "son have you ever thought about buying an American bike?" TMO says "no." And the guy eyeing his long board says "now what is that there thing for?" And TMO calmly replies "it's something for you to ride when your American bike breaks down." TMO TMO TMO!!!!
 
2. Tmo was in this band...sofa kingdom??? And they opened for Crash Worship at Tress. Needless to say we were all out of our heads and there were fires inside Trees and at one point I thought my head was going to completely spin off my body. I look to my right and there is a burn barrel with a huge fire inside--yes inside Trees--and there is TMO standing over it. Manning the fire. He was wearing these fireman pants with huge suspenders and shirtless-TMO shirtless was a sight to behold unto itself. Sweat and soot mixing together and running down his face and the biggest grin on him. He was dancing--another rare TMO thing--and waving his hands over this fire like he was conjuring up some spirit. I caught his eye and he gave me this huge thumbs up and it felt like he had just pushed my head back onto my neck with his thumb and tacked it down. Thanks TMO.
 
aine (Santa Fe, NM)

No comments:

Post a Comment