Saturday, February 7, 2009

From: Moose Watson

Hey Everybody,

I am horrible on the computer and don't know how to put something on a blog.I hope this gets read by all blog viewers .If you can post this for me so everyone can read it please do.

As I sit and read these posts through tears ,I cannot possibly explain in words , just how much what everyone has said means to me. 

Many of you knew my brother far far better than any of his family did .These stories and tales , are what I have left to hold on to .They mean the world to me and I am honored to know that my brother enriched so many lives and was blessed by such good friends .Your words are encouragement to me each day !

God bless each and every one of you for posting your memories here ,I love you all for it.

Moose Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment