Sunday, March 29, 2009

From: Angela White-Tragus, Austin, TX


New Year's eve, my husband Nick really wanted to wrestle with TMo.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe because he was the only one that would step up to the challenge and rough-house a little.  The result ended in TMo giving piggy-back rides.  TMo then proceeded to pretend he was going to jump over the fire.  He had done this once before and ended up being loaded into a pick-up and taken to the hospital with broken bones.  I was all over him, "TMo, you can't do this!  I will push you down before you try any fire tricks at my house."  He dangled his leg over the fire and then told me he was kidding.  Little things mean alot. - Angela

1 comment:

  1. Lake O'the Pines motorcycle Rally is where T.Mo performed the Fire Jumping extravaganza and wound up in the Hospital! I got to the Rally a Day earlier on my Vespa with my family in the station wagon. We camped out and got ready for the rally (2-12packs of Shiner on ice that we didn't drink)One of my kids wasn't feeling good so we decided to leave the next morning. TMo shows up and I tell him we are leaving and he's bummed, so I tell him he can have all of our beer, and he's alittle happier! 2 days later I get a call that he's in the hospital, so I go see him thinking he drank all that beer and wiped-out drunk jumping over the fire! I feel horrible! So I get to the hospital and ask him about it and he say's "no, I didn't drink any of the beer, I was the cool guy and gave it all away!" He was always the Cool Guy anyway.

    ReplyDelete